News from the IGGPPC
- House Competition is now in full swing!
- For our birthday on March 19, 2014 – we’re giving YOU the gifts! Find out what cool IGGPPC and Pen Pal themed prizes you could win in our birthday week of giveaways!
- Pair ups for Round 11 pair ups have started to be sent out. Don’t panic if you have not had yours yet, we’ll have them all out by March 12th!
First time here?
Welcome to the International Geek Girl Pen Pals Club. We’re a community of fun loving geek girls (and boys!), also known as Iggles and Miggles, who love geeky things as well as snail mail. Our site is not only a way to get matched up with a worldly geek pen pal, but also a fun community with games and great conversation. Not sure where to get started? Here are some tips:
- If you’re wondering how to get a Pen Pal, you can sign up on the 15th of every month. Read more here.
- Want to engage in geeky Iggle conversation? Browse our forums.
- Do you have a question? It’s possible it’s already been asked. Check out our FAQs.
- Perhaps you want to do something a little more interesting? We have all kinds of fun Activities on our site. Find out how you can Get Involved!
- Want to chit chat with other people in your House? Not sure what House you’re in? Why not Get Sorted?
- We write a pretty fabulous blog called +5 Charisma. Check it out here!
If you are still confused, or just want a digital hug, feel free to email us.
Head to your House