News from the IGGPPC
- Round 13 is OPEN! Sign up for an international geeky pen pal now!
- Round 12 pairs have been sent out!
- Meet up with Iggle Rebecca at Awesome Con, April 19 2014! Find our more deets here!
- Meet up with Ninja Valerie at Indy Pop Con, May 30 – June 1 2014! Find out the deets here!
First time here?
Welcome to the International Geek Girl Pen Pals Club. We’re a community of fun loving geek girls (and boys!), also known as Iggles and Miggles, who love geeky things as well as snail mail. Our site is not only a way to get matched up with a worldly geek pen pal, but also a fun community with games and great conversation. Not sure where to get started? Here are some tips:
- If you’re wondering how to get a Pen Pal, you can sign up on the 15th of every month. Read more here.
- Want to engage in geeky Iggle conversation? Browse our forums.
- Do you have a question? It’s possible it’s already been asked. Check out our FAQs.
- Perhaps you want to do something a little more interesting? We have all kinds of fun Activities on our site. Find out how you can Get Involved!
- Want to chit chat with other people in your House? Not sure what House you’re in? Why not Get Sorted?
- We write a pretty fabulous blog called +5 Charisma. Check it out here!
If you are still confused, or just want a digital hug, feel free to email us.
Head to your House