News from the IGGPPC
- We have been officially nominated to win a Geekie Award! Help us to fund our trip so we can go accept the award if we win! Get us to the Geekies!
- Round 15 Now Closed! Match ups will be sent out by July 12th!
- Congratulations to Melissa who won the Shiro Cosmetics giveaway!
- Have you heard about IGGPPCamp yet?
- Congratulations to Kathryn Perez who won our Japanese Candy giveaway!
First time here?
Welcome to the International Geek Girl Pen Pals Club. We’re a community of fun loving geek girls (and boys!), also known as Iggles and Miggles, who love geeky things as well as snail mail. Our site is not only a way to get matched up with a worldly geek pen pal, but also a fun community with games and great conversation. Not sure where to get started? Here are some tips:
- If you’re wondering how to get a Pen Pal, you can sign up on the 15th of every month. Read more here.
- Want to engage in geeky Iggle conversation? Browse our forums.
- Do you have a question? It’s possible it’s already been asked. Check out our FAQs.
- Perhaps you want to do something a little more interesting? We have all kinds of fun Activities on our site. Find out how you can Get Involved!
- Want to chit chat with other people in your House? Not sure what House you’re in? Why not Get Sorted?
- We write a pretty fabulous blog called +5 Charisma. Check it out here!
If you are still confused, or just want a digital hug, feel free to email us.
Head to your House