- Check out the schedule for our Halloween Party! Jam packed with spooky goodness! See all there is to do!
- Do you plan to make something crafty during our Halloween Party? Stock up now and be prepared!
- Think you can win our Pumpkin Carving Contest or Costume Contest? We think you can too!
- Read a damn book! Check out our Book Club, run by Lizzie.
- Are you a shutterbug? Then you might want to join the Photography Club, aka Igglebugs, run by Toasty!
- Get moving with our Fitness Club, run by a few very health conscious Iggles!
Make a friend
- Want a pen pal? Read more here.
- Our community is full of Whovians, Browncoats, Muggles, Sherlockians, Trekkies, Rebels, Super Villains, and so much more. Why not join on the geeky conversation?
Round 18: Phantasmagoria
Phantasmagoria (About this sound American pronunciation (help·info), also fantasmagorie, fantasmagoria) was a form of theatre which used a modified magic lantern to project frightening images such as skeletons, demons, and ghosts onto walls, smoke, or semi-transparent screens, frequently using rear projection.
Enter our Pumpkin Carving Contest!
- Halloween Party 2014: Southeast Asian Ghosts
“I ain’t afraid of no ghosts,” that’s what Ghostbusters said. However, when it comes to Southeast Asian ghosts, you have the right to be afraid. The southeastern part of Asia is a vast, exotic...
- Halloween Party 2014: Chunky House Tutorial
Who’s excited for the IGGPPC Halloween Party? THIS IGGLE!! What the heck is a Chunky House? “Chunky” in crafty lingo refers to anything that is decorated in a 3-dimensional manner…that is to say, embellished...
- Halloween Party 2014 – Not So Scary Halloween Movies
Are you a huge fan of Halloween but not such a huge fan of scary movies? I know I can’t watch certain movies without losing sleep for several nights and jumping sky-high at the...
What are Iggles doing on Instagram?