News from the IGGPPC
- Round 16 is now Closed! Some pair ups have been sent out already, they will all be out by September 12th!
- Have you checked out our My Geeky Goodies review and giveaway yet?
- Miss out on IGGPPCamp? Don’t worry you can catch up on anything you missed with our fully linked program!
- Read a damn book! Check out our Book Club, run by Lizzie.
- If movies are your thing, you’ll love our Cinema Club, run by Kristy.
- Are you a shutterbug? Then you might want to join the Photography Club, aka Igglebugs, run by Toasty!
- Get moving with our Fitness Club, run by a few very health conscious Iggles!
Make a friend
- Want a pen pal? Read more here.
- Perhaps you want to participate in a gift swap or candy exchange? Participate in a swap!
- Our community is full of Whovians, Browncoats, Muggles, Sherlockians, Trekkies, Rebels, Super Villains, and so much more. Why not join on the geeky conversation?
Round 17: Sept. 15
Our theme for September is “Funny Ha Ha” – so your job, Iggles, is to spend the entire month trying to make us and your fellow Iggles and Miggles LAUGH. Like really laugh. Like snorting, drooling, on the floor laughing. This theme is in honor of Robin Williams, who always made us laugh.
Join us at NYCC
Spend your Saturday night at the official Fan Girl after party of New York Comic Con! Join the ladies of Geek Girl Brunch as we team up with the International Geek Girl Pen Pals Club, for an unforgettable night.
- September Staff Picks
Our newest feature from the fine feathered friends on the staff of the IGGPPC is our monthly Staff Picks! Staff picks are whatever we’re hot and heavy into that month. Maybe a book that...
- Week Two: The Cast
One of my main worries when starting off with this was learning everyone’s names. I am horrible with learning people’s names. There were people in clubs I was in last year that I didn’t...
- So long Emma (for now), and helloooo Kara and Joanna!
As it goes in the great Circle of Iggles Lives, there are changes afoot! Sometimes our member’s must go on their own way and sometimes we induct new members into our ever growing family....
What are Iggles doing on Instagram?